The interactions among individual, familial, and extrafamilial risk and protective factors are explored in an attempt to explain the great diversity in parents' and children's responses to different kinds of experiences associated with marriage, divorce, life in a single- parent household, and remarriage. These topics have become increasingly important in the United States as demographics relating to marriage and childbearing have changed.
Marriage is being delayed; cohabitation, births to single mothers, and divorce have increased. An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page.
ISBN 13: 9780805830828
If the problem persists, please try again in a little while. Mavis Hetherington.
- Fourier analysis : an introduction;
- Astronomy: Journey to the Cosmic Frontier?
- American Transportation Policy?
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Adjudicator (Book of Days).
- Corporate Strategic Business Sourcing?
- Food of Myanmar: Authentic Recipes from the Land of the Golden Pagodas;
No cover image. Read preview. Synopsis In this volume leading researchers offer an interesting and accessible overview of what we now know about risk and protective factors for family functioning and child adjustment in different kinds of families.
Coping With Divorce, Single Parenting, and Remarriage on Apple Books
They explore interactions among individual, familial, and extrafamilial risk and protective factors in an attempt to explain the great diversity in parents' and children's responses to different kinds of experiences associated with marriage, divorce, life in a single parent household, and remarriage. Excerpt This book is comprised of chapters written by some of the leading researchers studying single-parent families, divorce, and remarriage.
Greif Oxford University Press, Read preview Overview. Hetherington, E.
Kurdek, L. McBride, J.
- Impact of Divorce, Single Parenting and St...?
- The impact of divorce on a child's development (Part 1) - Your Parenting Mojo.
- Dependence of the Spectral Relation of Double Stars Upon Distance(en)(4s).
- Joy for the Troubled Heart;
Encouraging Words for New Stepmothers. Richards, M.
Rodgers, B. Steinberg, L.
Coping with Divorce, Single Parenting, and Remarriage: A Risk and Resiliency Perspective
Bureau of the Census Statistical Abstract of the United States: Washington, DC: U. Government Printing Office. Waldren, T.
Related Coping With Divorce, Single Parenting, and Remarriage: A Risk and Resiliency Perspective
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved