Work-life balance policy - Iberdrola
Volume Lewis lse. Oxford Academic. Google Scholar.
Mary Campbell. Cite Citation. Permissions Icon Permissions.
Society in which a Work-life Balance Has Been Achieved
Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this article. Download all figures. Sign in. You could not be signed in.
- View definition in:.
- The Berenstain Bears Trouble at School (First Time Books(R));
- Transactions on Data Hiding and Multimedia Security VIII: Special Issue on Pattern Recognition for IT Security;
- work–family balance | European Institute for Gender Equality.
- Frank Goes To War And The Ants Go Too!.
- Fathers on Leave Alone;
Sign In Forgot password? Don't have an account?
Sign in via your Institution Sign in. Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above.
Gender inequality in work-family balance
This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve. View Metrics. Lewis, Jane Work—family balance, gender and policy.
Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK. ISBN Over the past decade the issue of work—family balance has reached a more prominent place on the policy agenda of many Western European countries.
- Code Craft: The Practice of Writing Excellent Code;
- Comparative Perspectives on Work-Life Balance and Gender Equality?
- Files in this item.
- The new European proposal to improve work-life balance.
- On Certain Polynomial and Other Approximations to Analytic Functions.
This important book looks at the three main components of work—family policy packages — childcare services, flexible working patterns and entitlements to leave from work in order to care — across EU15 Member States, with comparative reference to the US. It also provides an in-depth examination of developments in the UK.
Variations in national priorities, policy instruments, established policy orientations and the context for policy making in terms of employment patterns, fertility behaviour and attitudes towards work and care are highlighted.
Related Work-Family Balance, Gender and Policy
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved